Friday, May 30, 2014

No Review, just Promoting a Friend

As a writer, I know how difficult it is to get your stuff seen on the internet.  Therefore, I always try to promote and help out my internet buddies as much as possible.  Hence I'm pointing all my readers (however many there might be right now) to The Hungry Reader's new video.




I've been buddies with The Hungry Reader for a while now, and he really is pretty great at this.  I've been enjoying watching him mature as a critic as he becomes the internet critic version of "Reading Rainbow".  He is passionate for this, is almost always working at it and recently submitted his videos in order to become part of Channel Awesome.  You should all check out his channel and give him your full support, constructive criticism and anything you think would help him......Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment